- Winshin is used for the short-term treatment of mild to moderate melasma.
- It helps reduce scars, marks, blemishes, and dark circles under the eyes.
- It should always be used along with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing.
- Apply and massage gently till the cream is fully absorbed, once daily at night.
- Initial improvement may be seen in just 2 weeks, full results generally appear after 2-3 months of regular use.
- Do not apply on broken or infected areas of skin. Discontinue use if you experience irritation or allergy and consult your doctor.
- Do not use it for longer than 6-8 weeks without consulting your doctor.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.