- Dicyclomine + Simethicone helps in the treatment of stomach pain and bloating.
- Take it with food to prevent an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Dicyclomine + Simethicone as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe or long-lasting pain in your stomach.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.