Nikmef Spas is used in the treatment of menstrual pain and abdominal pain. It relieves colicky pain associated with intestinal, biliary, and ureteric colic.
- You have been prescribed Dicyclomine + Mefenamic Acid to relieve menstrual pain (cramps) and abdominal pain.
- Dicyclomine + Mefenamic Acid should preferably be taken with food.
- If you get diarrhea while taking this medicine, stop taking it and consult your doctor.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Dicyclomine + Mefenamic Acid as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.