Mgeeclox LB is a combination of three medicines: Amoxycillin , Cloxacillin , and Lactobacillus. Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin are antibiotics which work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering that is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Together, they eradicate your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
- You have been prescribed this combination of medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.