- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Some healthy tips to prevent acidity from happening:
- Avoid excessive intake of carbonated beverages/soft drinks, citrus juices, fried food, caffeinated beverages like tea and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Avoid eating late at night or before bedtime.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use of Rabeprazole can cause weak bones and a deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.
- Consult your doctor right away if you develop decreased urination, edema (swelling due to fluid retention), lower back pain, nausea, fatigue, and rash or fever. These could be signs of a kidney problem.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.