Curekuff LS Junior
- Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin relieves cough accompanied with mucus that is associated with broncho-pulmonary disorders such as bronchitis, bronchial asthma and emphysema.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.