Curekuff Ds Junior is used in the treatment of dry cough.
Curekuff DS Junior
Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sedation, Double vision, Diarrhea, Dryness in mouth, Nervousness, Decreased appetite, Heartburn, Dizziness, Weakness, Discomfort when urinating, Polyuria, Urinary retention, Hallucination, Convulsion
- Phenylephrine + Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide helps in the treatment of dry cough.
- It is usually taken only for a short time until the symptoms clear up.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- Stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.
Mgee Healthcare’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. The Database is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and a judgment of your physician, a pharmacist, or the other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.